Attitude That Changes All
Things
Believing
you can do it gives you a new feeling, that relieves you of a lot of worries.
My dear, are you downcast and you feel that there is no way out of your
problem. I tell you, that is a lie, there is a way that leads to the desires of
your heart, if only you agree with me and put on a new attitude. Yes the
attitude that changes all things, for all being, at all times.
Recently,
I conquered a problem that had weighed me down for about 24 months. I never realized that the solution will begin to come in once I change my attitude to the
problem. You know the saying that says oh Lord help me to change what I can and
also to realize that which I can’t, that was just the case. As I began to relieve
myself of the worries that follows that problem, my mind began to clear and solutions start flooding through my mind. I, then tactically and consciously
followed the solutions that came to me and before I know what was happening, behold I had won and easily
achieved the victory that was rightfully mine.
Let's examine the life
of the blind Bartimaeus of Mark 10:48. That guy had attitude, though poor and
blind hehad an attitude. It is his attitude that made him beg and to cry out “ Jesus, son of David, I know your
lineage; I know you’re a covenant man, have mercy on me”. He trusted Jesus can meet his needs, that he can change his condition and grant him his heart desires. That even when the crowd continues to tell him to shut up, the louder he shouts. He had an attitude, he refused to stay in his condition, he needs a new beginning, he wants to see, he needs to break out of poverty. He didn’t allow anybody to get in his way. This faith, this perseverance, this attitude made Jesus to stand still and asked that Bartimaeus be brought to him. They brought him and Jesus healed him. And guess what, the people that discouraged him said? Be of comfort, he is calling you. This is people in all cases, they say this today, tomorrow they will say another thing is only left for you to know what you want and go for it.
A
lot of things can be attitude, happiness, joy, hard work, optimistic, good
manner, loyal and so on. It is good that good attitude is part of us for good
result.
Today,
dear friend, pick up an attitude that changes everything for your good, it is
never too late, make the decision, walk on it and you will see everything
turning around for your good, for attitude is everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment