Sunday, 9 December 2012

Trust In God


Trust In God

 In life many have had reasons of not believing any more in God or to be specific in Christ Jesus who is believed to have come and died for all. And whenever you ask of those reasons there is some kind of justification for their unbelieving heart and the next thing you will find yourself saying is “ I know that you have a reason not to believe but just trust once more, who knows”. 

Dear friend, life you see, some people say is hard, I have heard someone say it is like a tiger looking for someone to devour, and it have been devouring some. Sometimes you pray and the answers to your prayers you receive immediately but other times the answers you will wait for and you keep praying, and praying. This is where the problem is, where your prayers seems as if is not getting attention. Giving up praying seems like a better option. Whatever might be the problem I just want to remind you in this blog to try again and keep trying and, expected result will come. Trust God in all things, no matter the situation you are facing trust God. There is no other easier way to go about it, otherwise at the end of any other way you follow; you might find out at the end that you have been chasing shadow and been unnecessarily busy. John 14 vs 1 says “Do not let your heart be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me”. These are the very words of our Lord Jesus Christ. He went ahead in vs 2 to say “ In my Father's house there are many rooms there” and again in vs 6 he says “ I am the way, the truth and the life. No one goes to the Father except through Me”. So Jesus  is the way to the solution of all problem and he is the real truth of all things, he was never a deceit and he has never been caught living a lie, he always do what he says he will do, and more importantly he is the life. The life that I and you need for one with life still have hope. And when you are in him you live because he is the life.
Trusting God encompasses looking beyond any present situation and looking forward on what lies ahead, on his promises. So once again, I tell you do not let you heart be troubled and do not be afraid , I say trust God in all things. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment